Thank you for your support!
We are holding our Walk for Rides on Saturday, June 1, 2013.
All proceeds benefit ITNPortland™, a 501c3 non profit.
This is ITNPortland™'s most important annual fundraising event. The Walk increases awareness of the important service for seniors and visually impaired adults. It is also an opportunity for Portland area businesses and individuals to show support for ITNPortland™'s mission of safe and dignified mobility for seniors.
Walk for Rides
- Everyone is welcome to attend whether or not one plans to walk around Back Cove
- Free rides will be available for our members to and from the event
- Free raffle for everyone who attends the event
- Grand prize his/hers Springer Jewelers watch
- 10 Springer Jewelers gift certificates
- Participants are encouraged but not required to raise donations to support ITNPortland; Register on line at: walkforrides.org/ITNPortland
- Springer Jewelers will match the value of individual donations with a gift certificate of equal value
- Corporate teams of walkers are encouraged to participate
- Springer Jewelers will award the corporate team of walkers raising the most donations with a cumulative value at least $250 or greater with a $250 gift certificate to be split among the team members
- Event starts at 9 AM
- The walk begins about 9:30 AM
- We encourage seniors and the visually impaired to come with family and friends
- Free lunch – sandwiches donated by Subway plus other refreshments and water
- Randy Judkins – Local well known comedic performer, juggler and magician
- Other activities may be added
Date and Time
Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 9 AM
Back Cove, Portland, ME across from Hannaford Forest Avenue
3.6 miles around Back Cove