We are holding our IN STEP on Sunday, June 17th.
All proceeds benefit ITNGreaterBoston, a 501c3 non profit.
This is ITNGreaterBoston's most important annual fundraising event. The Walk increases awareness of the important service for seniors and visually impaired adults. It is also an opportunity for Greater Boston area businesses and individuals to show support for ITNGreaterBoston's mission of safe and dignified mobility for seniors.
Sunday, June 17th, 2012
Registration: 9am to 10 am
$25 to register and get a T-Shirt
Fun Walk starts at 10AM
(Walk as long and as far as you like.)
Scenic Chestnut Hill Reservoir
Refreshments and giveaways (map)
- David Abelman, President, Tufts Health Plan Foundation, SVP & Deputy General Counsel, Tufts Associated Health Plans, Inc.
- Juergen H. A. Bludau, MD, Clinical Chief and Director, Clinical Geriatric Service, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Martin Cohen, President and CEO, MetroWest Health Foundation
- James S. Davis, Chairman of New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.,
- Wendy Landman, Executive Director, walkBoston
- Patricia S. Meisner, Co-Founder and CEO, KnowMyMeds
- Thomas M. Menino, Mayor of Boston
- Colette Philips, President/ CEO, Colette Phillips Communications, Inc.
- John Polanowicz, President, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Benaree Pratt Wiley, Principal, The Wiley Group
- Fletcher "Flash" Wiley, Leading Attorney, Businessman, Boston